Saturday, July 23, 2011

making things happen

THIS is my mess. My box(es) of fabrics I have collected over the years that needs some serious SOS... I've been so technology plugged in with working on my business, I haven't had much to work on otherwise. That's where this hot mess comes in. I'm about to embark on probably the biggest pain of an adventure than I can think of at the moment. Every fabric is going to become part of a quilt. ONE 3" square per fabric. That's it. The goal is to help reduce the mass amounts of "bits & pieces" fabrics I have, while still putting them together... AND help me do SOMETHING not attatched to a computer.

I'll try and so some sort of check in every so often, so that this blog gets going again. Hopefully... In the end, perhaps I'll enlist Lisa to help me quilt this bad boy with her machine quilting skills. Until next time, I'm off to do some happy stash busting.

No comments:

Post a Comment